UPS' Monkey Wrench, Why New Highs Matter : Cramer's Best Blogs
Jul 13, 2013 | 12:21 PM EDT
Why is this so important? Because the vast majority of the time in this remarkable run I have heard people speak strategically about leaving the market. There have been top callers all the ways. Their strategies have been defrocked and often revealed as just derivatives of panic. Let's reveal them for what they are: people who got it wrong. Don't listen to them next time. They hurt you. Typically they called tops because they didn't like Bernanke's handiwork. Meanwhile, look around. The actions of the European Central Bank before the bottom and of the Chinese right now are what these critics wanted. How'd that work? Why do you think we are the strongest economy in the world? The Fed's policies, and our smart executives who took advantage of them, made that happen.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas