Univar To Showcase Indulgent Innovation At IFT
Also during the show, Univar will unveil its new interactive formulation tool for selecting ingredients. The tool enables customers to search for new ingredients and provides resources on health and wellness, product enhancement and process improvement. From lower sodium and fat, to sugar alternatives and stabilizers for texture enhancement, the searchable tool features dozens of ingredients from well-known suppliers, making it a one-stop-shop for finding new ingredients. The Univar tool enables food developers and manufacturers to compare attributes of dozens of ingredient options in one quick search. It allows suppliers a new and exciting venue to promote current ingredients and launch new ones. Univar technical ingredient specialists will be on hand to showcase the tool and help customers sign up for an exclusive login to develop their own unique products, like the Sweet Cinnsation Cookie and Refreshing and Delicious Almond Milk.
To check out Univar's new formulation tool and to sample the milk and cookies, IFT attendees can stop by booth #316. Univar food specialists will be available to answer questions, demonstrate the formulation tool and offer insight into formulation challenges and solutions.
About UnivarUnivar is one of the world's leading distributors of industrial and specialty chemicals. Univar represents over 3,500 chemical producers and provides its customer base, made up of 115,000 customers, with a full portfolio of products. Univar operates a network of more than 260 distribution facilities throughout North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, and Latin America, with additional sales offices located in Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. In 2011, Univar reported sales of $9.7 billion. For more information, visit: www.univar.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV