HOUSTON, July 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Further to the Coastal Energy Company's (TSX:CEN) (AIM:CEO) announcement on 11 June 2013 regarding the implementation of a Normal Course Issuer Bid, which commenced on 14 June 2013 (the "NCIB") the Company provides the following update relating to common shares in the Company ("Common Shares") purchased, and subsequently cancelled in accordance with the NCIB.
|Date||Number of Common Shares Purchased & Cancelled||Average Purchase Price||Remaining Number of Common Shares Outstanding|
|July 5 – July 12, 2013||259,800||C$15.30||113,345,019|
The Company will provide further updates on a weekly basis from the date of this announcement.
Additional information, including the Company's complete competent person's report may be found on the Company's website at www.CoastalEnergy.com or may be found in documents filed on SEDAR at www.sedar.com .
CONTACT: Enquiries: Coastal Energy Company Email: investor@CoastalEnergy.com +1 (713) 877-6793 Strand Hanson Limited (Nominated Adviser) +44 (0) 20 7409 3494 Rory Murphy / Andrew Emmott Macquarie Capital (Europe) Limited (Broker) +44 (0) 20 3037 2000 Steve Baldwin/Andrew Jones FirstEnergy Capital LLP (Broker) Hugh Sanderson / Travis Inlow +44 (0) 20 7448 0200 Buchanan Tim Thompson / Ben Romney +44 (0) 20 7466 5000
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV