United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B (UPS): Today's Featured Transportation Laggard
United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B (UPS) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B fell $5.33 (-5.8%) to $86.12 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 15,244,849 shares of United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,422,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $85.48-$87.50 after having opened the day at $86.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $91.45. Other companies within the Transportation industry that declined today were: YRC Worldwide (YRCW), down 5.1%, Eagle Bulk Shipping (EGLE), down 4.2%, Newlead Holdings (NEWL), down 4.0% and Saia (SAIA), down 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV