Marriott International (MAR) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Marriott International fell $0.45 (-1.1%) to $41.73 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,182,118 shares of Marriott International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,089,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.70-$42.32 after having opened the day at $42.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.18. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Empire Resorts (NYNY), down 3.5%, Dover Downs Gaming & Entertainment (DDE), down 3.3%, Ignite Restaurant Group (IRG), down 2.5% and Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain (CCSC), down 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Marriott International Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about MAR
Marriott International Becomes #33 Most Shorted Nasdaq 100 Component, Replacing Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV