Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Molson Coors Brewing Company fell $0.60 (-1.2%) to $51.30 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,378,545 shares of Molson Coors Brewing Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,332,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.04-$51.76 after having opened the day at $51.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.90. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: China Marine Food Group (CMFO), down 10.5%, SodaStream International (SODA), down 4.8%, Omega Protein Corporation (OME), down 3.5% and Truett-Hurst (THST), down 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Molson Coors Brewing Company Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about TAP
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV