Trimble Navigation (TRMB) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Trimble Navigation fell $0.49 (-1.8%) to $27.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,778,258 shares of Trimble Navigation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,685,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $27.29-$28.10 after having opened the day at $27.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.97. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Ascent Solar Technologies (ASTI), down 7.2%, Data I/O Corporation (DAIO), down 5.0%, Cepheid (CPHD), down 4.5% and Luna Innovations (LUNA), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Trimble Navigation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about TRMB
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV