CF Industries Holdings (CF) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, CF Industries Holdings fell $3.41 (-1.8%) to $184.14 on average volume. Throughout the day, 824,110 shares of CF Industries Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 981,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $181.97-$187.45 after having opened the day at $181.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $187.55. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: Ceres (CERE), down 28.0%, LSB Industries (LXU), down 2.4%, Metabolix (MBLX), down 2.1% and TOR Minerals International (TORM), down 1.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full CF Industries Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CF
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV