USG (USG) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, USG rose $0.37 (1.4%) to $26.29 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,733,478 shares of USG exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,047,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $25.76-$26.49 after having opened the day at $25.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.92. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation (CREG), up 10.2%, China Advanced Construction Materials Group (CADC), up 5.0%, Real Goods Solar (RSOL), up 4.6% and AAON (AAON), up 3.9%.
- You can view the full USG Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about USG
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV