Priceline.com (PCLN) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Priceline.com rose $10.04 (1.1%) to $920.39 on average volume. Throughout the day, 627,492 shares of Priceline.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 711,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $907.48-$920.92 after having opened the day at $908.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $910.35. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Wendy's (WEN), up 5.7%, PokerTek (PTEK), up 3.4%, Chanticleer Holdings (HOTR), up 3.3% and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD), up 2.5%.
- You can view the full Priceline.com Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about PCLN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV