National Press Club President Available For Interviews On Holder Press Guidelines Announcement
WASHINGTON, July 12, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Reporters covering the DOJ media guidelines story following today's news conference by Attorney General Eric Holder may call National Press Club President Angela Greiling Keane at 202-662-7517 to schedule an interview or discuss the issue. Greiling Keane recently led the questioning at a National Press Club Luncheon with AP CEO Gary Pruitt where there was extensive discussion of the proposed guidelines and the AP case.
Founded in 1908, the National Club is the World's Leading Professional Organization for Journalists. The Club's 3,100 members represent nearly every leading news organization.
Contact: Angela Greiling Keane, 202-662-7517 or firstname.lastname@example.org for the National Press ClubSOURCE National Press Club
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV