SAN FRANCISCO, July 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- KKR Financial Holdings LLC (NYSE: KFN) announced today that it plans to release results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013 on Tuesday, July 23, 2013 following the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
A conference call to discuss the financial results will also be hosted on Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 2:00pm PT ( 5:00pm ET). The conference call may be accessed by dialing (877) 303-4382 (domestic) or +1 (253) 237-1193 (international); a pass code is not required. Additionally, the conference call will be broadcast live over the Internet and may be accessed through the KFN Investor Relations section of the KKR website at http://ir.kkr.com/kfn_ir/kfn_events.cfm.
A replay of the live broadcast will be available on the KKR website or by dialing (855) 859-2056 (domestic) and +1 (404) 537-3406 (international), pass code 11609192, beginning approximately two hours after completion of the broadcast.About KKR Financial Holdings LLC KKR Financial Holdings LLC is a specialty finance company with expertise in a range of asset classes. KFN's core business strategy is to leverage the proprietary resources of its manager with the objective of generating both current income and capital appreciation. KFN executes its core business strategy through its majority-owned subsidiaries. KFN is externally managed by KKR Financial Advisors LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of KKR Asset Management LLC, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P. Additional information regarding KFN is available at http://www.kkr.com. Investor Relations Contact: Pam TestaniKohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.Tel: +1 (415) 315-6597 email@example.com Media Relations Contact: Kristi HullerKohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.Tel: +1 (212) 750-8300 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE KKR Financial Holdings LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV