AmeriGas Partners, L.P. (NYSE: APU) announced today that Heritage ETC, L.P. (the “Selling Unitholder”), an affiliate of Energy Transfer Partners, L.P., has closed its previously-announced public offering of 7,500,000 AmeriGas common units. The size of the offering was upsized from 6,000,000 units to 7,500,000 units. AmeriGas will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the common units by the Selling Unitholder.
Morgan Stanley, Barclays, UBS Investment Bank, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank Securities, J.P. Morgan, and Wells Fargo Securities acted as joint book-running managers for the common units offering. RBC Capital Markets and Janney Montgomery Scott acted as senior co-managers.
This announcement does not constitute an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, common units, nor shall there be any sale of common units in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation, or the sale of common units, would be unlawful without registration or qualification under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
About AmeriGas Partners, L.P.AmeriGas is the nation’s largest retail propane marketer, serving over two million customers in all 50 states from approximately 2,100 distribution locations. UGI Corporation, through subsidiaries, is the sole General Partner and owns 26% of the Partnership. As a result of this offering, Heritage ETC, L.P., an affiliate of Energy Transfer Partners, L.P., owns 24% of the Partnership and the public owns the remaining 50%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV