Trulia, Inc. (NYSE: TRLA), a leading online marketplace for home buyers, sellers, renters, and real estate professionals, today announced that company CEO, Pete Flint, has been named the Innovator of the Year by Inman News, a leading real estate industry news source.
“I remember attending my first Real Estate Connect when I was still a student. Brad graciously let me attend for free and I helped out as an usher,” said Pete Flint, CEO of Trulia, Inc. “I’m grateful for the doors he opened for me personally and for the industry as a whole. As we move into a new era in real estate we have an amazing opportunity to use new technologies to improve the industry and ultimately enhance the human connection between professionals and their customers.”
“Pete is a true innovator. We never know what is coming next but we count on Pete to push the industry forward,” said Brad Inman. “I met Pete when Trulia was just an idea and it is amazing what he has accomplished in such a short period of time. We’re excited to name him Inman News Innovator of the Year, he embodies the spirit of the award.”
Trulia Innovation in 2013During 2013 Trulia has continued its heritage of innovation with the launch of Trulia Suggests, a personalized, photo-centric way for consumers to discover homes they might like. Users can refine their suggestions in real-time by ‘following’ and ‘liking’ homes that appeal to them, or ‘hiding’ those that are not a fit. In May, Trulia announced a definitive agreement to acquire Market Leader, Inc. to strengthen its product offerings for the real estate industry. This transformative deal will enable Trulia to help brokerages and franchisors accelerate the productivity of their agents by offering them the most comprehensive end-to-end solution in real estate via web and mobile devices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV