Finally, babies always need a good diaper bag for their caregivers. Whether it's a nanny or the Dutchess herself watching the little tyke, Kate Spade (FNP) is known for turning diaper bags into a stylish fashion forward accessory. Just because you have a baby doesn't mean you have to be frumpy.
It's made of nylon and features stroller straps, a changing pad and a pacifier pouch. This bag will match everything with its black and white stripes, but the inside is an eye-catching red. At $418, it isn't exactly a small purchase, but Zappos will ship it for free.
-- Written by Debra Borchardt in New York
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV