Updated with information on the royal birth
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The arrival of the royal baby is imminent -- the Duchess of Cambridge has been admitted this morning to St. Mary's Hospital in the early stages of labor, according to a Kensington Palace spokesman -- but it's possible you still haven't purchased your gift for the future King of England.
Although some may think that a monarch doesn't necessarily need a gift, it's the thought that counts. Plus, you wouldn't want to anger the royal family by ignoring the blessed event.
One doesn't need to go over the top with diamond encrusted pacifiers; if I have no desire to suck on metal why would a baby? That crystal-studded high chair would be hard to clean the porridge out of, so skip that.No, TheStreet has very practical, yet sufficiently tasteful and luxurious gift suggestions for the newest little prince. . . .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV