- A cash dividend of $0.055 per share on KeyCorp's outstanding common shares. The dividend is payable September 13, 2013 to holders of record as of the close of business on August 27, 2013.
- A dividend of $1.9375 per share on KeyCorp's outstanding 7.750% Non-Cumulative Perpetual Convertible Preferred Stock, Series A, to holders of record as of the close of business on August 30, 2013, for the period commencing on (and including) June 15, 2013 to (but excluding) September 15, 2013, with a dividend payable date of September 16, 2013.
KeyCorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of Five And One Half Cents
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.