CLEVELAND, July 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) announced today that its Board of Directors declared the following dividends for the third quarter of 2013:
- A cash dividend of $0.055 per share on KeyCorp's outstanding common shares. The dividend is payable September 13, 2013 to holders of record as of the close of business on August 27, 2013.
- A dividend of $1.9375 per share on KeyCorp's outstanding 7.750% Non-Cumulative Perpetual Convertible Preferred Stock, Series A, to holders of record as of the close of business on August 30, 2013, for the period commencing on (and including) June 15, 2013 to (but excluding) September 15, 2013, with a dividend payable date of September 16, 2013.
About KeyCorpKey traces its history back more than 160 years and is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. One of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies, Key has assets of approximately $89.2 billion at March 31, 2013.
Key provides deposit, lending, cash management and investment services to individuals, small and medium-sized businesses in 14 states under the name of KeyBank National Association. Key also provides a broad range of sophisticated corporate and investment banking products, such as merger and acquisition advice, public and private debt and equity, syndications and derivatives to middle market companies in selected industries throughout the United States under the KeyBanc Capital Markets trade name.
For more information, visit www.key.com. KeyBank is Member FDIC.SOURCE KeyCorp
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts