One name that's quickly moving within range of triggering a major breakout trade is EZChip Semiconductor (EZCH), a fabless semiconductor company engaged in the development and marketing of Ethernet network processors for networking equipment. This stock has been under pressure from the sellers in 2013, with shares off by 14%.
If you look at the chart for EZChip Semiconductor, you'll notice that this stock has just started to bounce right off its 50-day moving average at $26.90 a share. That bounce is quickly pushing shares of EZCH within range of triggering a major breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV