Hamilton's new stadium to be called Tim Hortons Field
July 12, 2013
/CNW/ - Two of
most celebrated brands, the Hamilton Tiger-Cats and
, today unveiled a landmark ten-year presenting partnership agreement that includes naming rights to
brand-new, world-class stadium set to open in 2014 as Tim Hortons Field.
The Tiger-Cats and
have been proud partners for over 30 years and share deep
roots. In 1964, the first
was founded in
just blocks from the Tim Hortons Field site. 2014 will mark
This fully integrated, landmark presenting partnership provides
with unprecedented branding, activation and in-stadium product integration opportunities while working together with the Tiger-Cats to continue their philanthropic efforts in
and other surrounding communities.
and the Tiger-Cats will deliver
to the charitable efforts of the Tim Horton Children's Foundation and the Tiger-Cats' Play Action minor football development program over the term of this partnership.
SIGNIFICANT PRESENTING PARTNERSHIP COMPONENTS:
- Naming rights to Hamilton's brand new, world-class stadium - Tim Hortons Field - and premium branding opportunities throughout the stadium.
- Tim Hortons becomes the presenting sponsor of Tiger-Cats football, a distinction that includes prominent visibility on player jerseys and other premium partnership assets
- A wide variety of Tim Hortons and Cold Stone Creamery products will be available throughout the Tim Hortons Field concession stands.
- The development of an in-stadium museum celebrating the longstanding history of Tim Hortons, the Tiger-Cats and the City of Hamilton.
- Tim Hortons will become the Presenting Partner of the Tiger-Cats Play Action minor football development program, the team's comprehensive initiative to lead the development of minor football throughout the TigerTown region.
In addition, the Tiger-Cats unveiled a comprehensive set of new renderings of Tim Hortons Field. The renderings showcase the unique design features of Tim Hortons Field that will deliver the premier live viewing fan experience in
. These include enhanced comfort through wider seats and aisles, extensive washroom and food and beverage access, unparalleled sightlines, state-of-the-art technology integration, premium amenities and superior entertaining options. The renderings can be viewed at the stadium's newly launched website -
In addition to Tiger-Cats football, Tim Hortons Field will host international soccer events, major outdoor concerts, and future Grey Cups.