3 Services Stocks Dragging The Sector Down
2. As of noon trading, Family Dollar Stores ( FDO) is down $1.53 (-2.2%) to $68.44 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.8 million shares of Family Dollar Stores exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $68.31-$69.50 after having opened the day at $69.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.97. Family Dollar Stores, Inc. operates a chain of self-service retail discount stores primarily for low- and middle-income consumers in the United States. Family Dollar Stores has a market cap of $7.9 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are up 8.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Family Dollar Stores a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Family Dollar Stores as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Family Dollar Stores Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts