2. As of noon trading, Omnicare ( OCR) is up $0.37 (0.8%) to $49.75 on light volume. Thus far, 166,227 shares of Omnicare exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 973,500 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $49.39-$49.78 after having opened the day at $49.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.38. Omnicare, Inc. operates as a healthcare services company that specializes in the management of pharmaceutical care in the United States and Canada. The company operates in two segments, Long-Term Care Group and Specialty Care Group. Omnicare has a market cap of $5.1 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 35.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Omnicare a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Omnicare as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Omnicare Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts