3. As of noon trading, Henry Schein ( HSIC) is up $0.68 (0.7%) to $102.38 on light volume. Thus far, 93,688 shares of Henry Schein exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 393,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $101.47-$102.47 after having opened the day at $101.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $101.70. Henry Schein, Inc. distributes health care products and services primarily to office-based dental, medical, and animal health care practitioners. It operates in two segments, Health Care Distribution and Technology and Value-Added Services. Henry Schein has a market cap of $8.7 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 24.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Henry Schein a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Henry Schein as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, revenue growth, notable return on equity and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Henry Schein Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts