3. As of noon trading, USG ( USG) is up $0.20 (0.8%) to $26.12 on light volume. Thus far, 747,276 shares of USG exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $25.76-$26.49 after having opened the day at $25.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.92. USG Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and distribution of building materials worldwide. The company operates in three reportable segments: North American Gypsum, Worldwide Ceilings, and Building Products Distribution. USG has a market cap of $2.7 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are down 12.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate USG a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates USG as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in stock price during the past year and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow and generally higher debt management risk. Get the full USG Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts