4. As of noon trading, MasTec ( MTZ) is up $0.17 (0.5%) to $34.23 on light volume. Thus far, 221,303 shares of MasTec exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 693,800 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $34.00-$34.63 after having opened the day at $34.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.06. MasTec, Inc., an infrastructure construction company, engages in the engineering, building, installation, maintenance, and upgrade of energy, utility, and communications infrastructure primarily in North America. MasTec has a market cap of $2.6 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are up 34.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate MasTec a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates MasTec as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full MasTec Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts