Just in time for MLB All-Star Week, Time Warner Cable has lit up more than 1,000 TWC WiFi™ Hotspots throughout Manhattan. To celebrate its growing WiFi network and its role as the “Official WiFi Provider” of MLB All-Star Week, the company will offer open, complimentary access to its entire NYC WiFi network, now totaling 2,700+ hotspots throughout Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn and Staten Island. As part of the celebration, TWC will have MLB All-Stars dishing up baseball giveaways and regional themed food from branded food trucks during All-Star Week – each equipped with TWC WiFi – beginning Friday, July 12 to Tuesday, July 16. All proceeds from the food trucks will benefit the Robin Hood Relief Fund to support those impacted by Hurricane Sandy.
“We’re excited to launch over 1,000 new TWC WiFi Hotspots in New York City as baseball fans arrive to experience this premier event, and we’re thrilled to help make that experience even better with free TWC WiFi,” said John Keib, EVP and Chief Care and Technical Operations Officer for Time Warner Cable.
“We also hope to help fans Enjoy MLB All-Star Week Better while raising some much needed funds for our friends at Robin Hood Relief Fund through our Food Truck program. Fans can sample great food and free WiFi while supporting a critical need in our community,” Keib added.
To access the free TWC WiFi Hotspots during MLB All-Star Week, users simply will select the TWCWiFi network name, open the browser and accept the terms of service to get started.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV