Franklin Street Properties Corp. (“FSP”) (NYSE MKT: FSP) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share of common stock for the period April 1, 2013 through June 30, 2013, payable on August 15, 2013 to stockholders of record as of July 26, 2013.
This press release, along with other news about FSP, is available on the Internet at www.franklinstreetproperties.com. We routinely post information that may be important to investors in the Investor Relations section of our website. We encourage investors to consult that section of our website regularly for important information about us and, if they are interested in automatically receiving news and information as soon as it is posted, to sign up for E-mail Alerts.
About Franklin Street Properties Corp.
Franklin Street Properties Corp., based in Wakefield, Massachusetts, is
focused on investing in institutional-quality office properties in the
U.S. FSP’s strategy is to invest in select urban infill and central
business district (CBD) properties, with primary emphasis on our top
five markets of Atlanta, Dallas, Denver, Houston, and Minneapolis. FSP
seeks value-oriented investments with an eye towards long-term growth
and appreciation, as well as current income. FSP is a Maryland
corporation that operates in a manner intended to qualify as a real
estate investment trust (REIT) for federal income tax purposes. To learn
more about FSP please visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV