- The Commercial Property unit focuses on the risk transfer needs of domestic and multinational clients nationwide. Through nine regional offices across the United States, this group provides significant risk and catastrophe capacity to a broad range of clients in both industry and scale. This unit focuses on the distribution of core property products through retail distribution partners across the country.
- ACE’s Specialty Catastrophe unit focuses on solutions for clients where traditional property insurance may not match their unique needs or where deductible levels have exceeded the client’s appetite for risk, often brought about through significant losses or changes in industry models. Using innovative design to maximize catastrophe protection and minimize the impact of market cycles for customers, products are developed with a client focus. These products range from flood reinstatement protection to named storm deductible buy downs, multi-year arrangements, and parametric triggered coverage for concentrated catastrophe exposure.
- The Complex Multinational Property unit provides specialized, customized fronting and captive solutions to large multinational customers and offers an experienced team of professionals with multinational expertise, superior technical program design and competitive terms. ACE’s secure, web-based Worldview SM client portal is used to implement service, and manage multinational programs across a global network of owned offices in 54 countries and partner companies in 126 countries.
- ACE Westchester provides a full range of innovative wholesale products, including layered, excess and primary coverage programs that are generally unavailable in the standard market. These include excess, surplus and specialty property products, with underwriting available for both catastrophe and non-catastrophe placements.
- ACE is a leading provider of both retail and wholesale Inland Marine insurance solutions, offering significant capacity, underwriting and loss control expertise for the specialized needs of contractors, developers, equipment fleets, infrastructure owners, trucking, warehouse operations, communications, museums and corporate art collections.
ACE Expands Critical Catastrophe Capacity In North America
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.