HMS Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: HMSY) today announced it will report its second quarter 2013 financial and operating results at 9:00 a.m. ET on Friday, July 26, 2013. Supplemental financial information including the press release and presentation will be available at http://investor.hms.com/events.cfm at approximately 7:30 a.m. ET on July 26.
|WHO:||William Lucia, CEO|
|Walter Hosp, CFO|
|WHEN:||Friday, July 26, 2013|
|9:00 a.m. ET|
Individuals can access the webcast at http://investor.hms.com/events.cfm or listen to the call at (877) 303-7208. International participants can listen to the call at (224) 357-2389.
The webcast will be archived on the website at http://investor.hms.com/events.cfm. Individuals can listen to the replay at (855) 859-2056. International participants can listen to the replay at (404) 537-3406. The passcode is 75822320. The replay will be available at Noon ET on July 26, 2013 through 11:59 p.m. ET on August 2, 2013.
HMS Holdings Corp., through business units including
coordination of benefits and
program integrity services for payers. These units serve
health and human services programs in more than 40 states; commercial insurers, including Medicaid managed care, Medicare Advantage, and group health plans; the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS); and
Veterans Administration facilities. As a result of our services, clients recovered more than $3.2 billion in 2012 and saved billions of dollars more through the prevention of erroneous payments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV