- "The CMO is expected to spend more on technology than the CIO by 2017," said Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO, salesforce.com. "The addition of ExactTarget makes Salesforce the starting place for every company and puts salesforce.com in the pole position to capture this opportunity."
- "By bringing together ExactTarget's industry-leading marketing automation and campaign management capabilities with salesforce.com's leading social marketing solutions—listening with Radian 6, publishing with Buddy Media, and advertising with Social.com—we will deliver the marketing platform of choice for CMOs," said Scott Dorsey, CEO, ExactTarget, a salesforce.com company. "Together, we will enable companies to transform how they connect with their customers across sales, service and marketing."
Salesforce.com Completes Acquisition Of ExactTarget
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.