IPG Photonics Corporation (NASDAQ: IPGP) today announced that in conjunction with its scheduled quarterly financial results news release, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Dr. Valentin P. Gapontsev and Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Timothy P.V. Mammen will host the Company’s second-quarter 2013 financial results conference call on Tuesday, July 30, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. ET.
To listen to a live webcast of the call, please visit the Company’s website at http://investor.ipgphotonics.com/. Individuals may also listen to the call via telephone by dialing (877) 709-8155 or (201) 689-8881. Interested parties unable to participate in the live call may access an archived version of the webcast for one year in the “ Investors” section of IPG’s website.
About IPG Photonics Corporation
IPG Photonics Corporation is the world leader in high-power fiber lasers and amplifiers. Founded in 1990, IPG pioneered the development and commercialization of optical fiber-based lasers for use in diverse applications, primarily materials processing. Fiber lasers have revolutionized the industry by delivering superior performance, reliability and usability at a lower total cost of ownership compared with conventional lasers, allowing end users to increase productivity and decrease operating costs. IPG has its headquarters in Oxford, Massachusetts, and has additional plants and offices throughout the world. For more information, please visit www.ipgphotonics.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV