NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Alaska Air (ALK) was upgraded at Morgan Stanley to equal-weight based on improved fiscal-year 2013-2014 estimates. Company's high relative margin strength has potential to generate cash returns, Morgan Stanley said. Price target was raised to $65.
Alpha Natural (ANR) was upgraded at Deutsche Bank to buy from hold. $7.50 price target. There is room for improvement in the coking coal market, Deutsche Bank said.
Bristol-Myers (BMY) was downgraded at Jefferies to hold from buy. Valuation call, based on a $49 price target, Jefferies said.Quest Diagnostics (DGX) was initiated with a neutral rating at Robert Baird. $58 price target. Turnaround story may still take some time, Robert Baird said. Discovery (DISCA) was downgraded to neutral from buy at B. Riley. Valuation call, as the stock is up 33% year to date, B. Riley said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV