Harris Corporation (NYSE:HRS) will host a conference call on Tuesday, July 30, 2013, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) to discuss its fourth quarter fiscal year 2013 financial results. The company will issue a press release reporting its fourth quarter earnings at approximately 6:30 a.m. ET.
The dial-in numbers for the teleconference are (877) 299-4454 (U.S.) and (617) 597-5447 (International), using participant code 84790152. Please allow at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time to connect to the teleconference. Participants are encouraged to listen via webcast, which will be broadcast live at www.harris.com/conference-call. A recording of the call will be available on the Harris website, beginning at 12 p.m. ET on July 30.
About Harris Corporation
Harris is an international communications and information technology company serving government and commercial markets in more than 125 countries. Headquartered in Melbourne, Florida, the company has approximately $5.5 billion of annual revenue and about 15,000 employees – including 6,000 engineers and scientists. Harris is dedicated to developing best-in-class assured communications® products, systems and services. Additional information about Harris Corporation is available at harris.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV