Veeco Instruments Inc. (Nasdaq: VECO) will distribute select second quarter 2013 business highlights after the market closes on Monday, July 29, 2013. A conference call will be held at 5:00PM ET that day to review the business highlights, as well as current business conditions and outlook. Due to the Company’s ongoing revenue recognition accounting review, only select financial results will be disclosed. The Company continues to conduct the review and intends to file its Forms 10-Q and 10-K as soon as reasonably practicable after these accounting matters have been resolved.
July 29 th Conference Call Details:
Callers should dial 1-888-417-8516 (toll free) or 1-719-325-2402 using passcode 9925317. The call will also be webcast live on the Veeco website at www.veeco.com. A replay of the call will be available beginning at 8:00PM ET that same evening through 8:00PM ET on August 12, 2013 at 888-203-1112 or 719-457-0820, using passcode 9925317, or on the Veeco website.
Upcoming Investor Events:Veeco is scheduled to participate in the following investor events which are being held in Boston, MA. Both events will be broadcast live or on replay via webcast and available on the Veeco website. Presentation material will be posted to the Veeco website no later than 8:00AM ET the morning of the presentation.
- August 13 th Oppenheimer Technology Conference at 10:25AM ET.
- August 14 th Canaccord Genuity Growth Conference at 1:00PM ET.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV