Fifth Third Bank (FITB) ($18.81) set its multi-year high at $19.08 on July 11. My semiannual value level is $17.50 with a monthly pivot at $18.72 and semiannual risky level at $21.10.
Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) ($8.18) set a multi-year high at $8.66 on July 8. My monthly value level is $7.96 with a weekly pivot at $8.23 and semiannual risky level at $8.41.
KeyCorp (KEY) ($11.57) set its multi-year high at $12.13 on July 8. My monthly value level is $11.15 with a semiannual pivot at $11.73.
Morgan Stanley (MS) ($25.55) set its multi-year high at $27.17 on June 10. My semiannual value level is $16.10 with a weekly pivot at $26.44 and monthly risky level at $27.13.Banks reporting pre-market on July 19: First Horizon (FHN) ($11.86) set its multi-year high at $12.48 on July 8. My semiannual value level is $10.75 with a weekly pivot at $11.98. (STI) ($33.34) set its multi-year high at $34.64 on June 9. My monthly value level is $31.63 with a weekly pivot at $34.13 and semiannual risky level at $35.18. At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV