Banks reporting pre-market on Wednesday:
Bank Of America (BAC) ($13.51) set its multi-year high at $13.99 on May 31. My semiannual value level is $10.09 with a weekly pivot at $13.30 and monthly risky level at $14.66.
PNC Financial (PNC) ($74.10) set a multi-year high at $76.79 on July 9 versus this week's pivot at $76.50. My monthly value level is $73.02 with a semiannual risky level at $83.98.
US Bancorp (USB) ($37.15) set a multi-year high at $37.46 on July 9. My monthly value level is $34.76 with a quarterly pivot at $38.25 and semiannual risky level at $40.03.Banks reporting pre-market on Thursday: BB&T (BBT) ($34.58) set its multi-year high at $35.23 on July 9. My monthly value level is $33.34 with a quarterly risky level at $35.29. Capital One (COF) ($65.81) set its multi-year high at $66.33 on July 8. My semiannual value level is $59.76 with a weekly pivot at $65.32 and semiannual risky level at $78.87.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV