Dow stocks reporting quarterly results pre-market on Thursday:
UnitedHealth Group (UNH) ($68.36) set a multi-year high at $68.75 on July 10. My semiannual value level is $62.39 with a weekly pivot at $65.01 and semiannual risky level at $73.01.
Verizon (VZ) ($51.21) traded down from $54.31 on April 30 to a low of $47.77 on June 3. My semiannual value level is $42.34 with a semiannual pivot at $49.86 with a quarterly risky level at $51.27.
Reporting after the close on Thursday is Microsoft (MSFT) ($35.68) set a multi-year high at $35.78 on June 7, which was challenged on Thursday. My monthly value level is $32.41 with a quarterly pivot at $33.52 and semiannual risky level at $35.89.(GE) ($23.94) was upgraded to buy from hold according to ValuEngine at the beginning of the month. The stock set a multi-year high at $24.45 on June 18. My quarterly value level is $22.75 with a monthly pivot at $23.99 and semiannual risky level at $26.68. At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV