Reading the Table
OV/UN Valued: Stocks with a red number are undervalued by this percentage. Those with a black number are overvalued by that percentage according to ValuEngine.
VE Rating: A "1-engine" rating is a strong sell, a "2-engine" rating is a sell, a "3-engine" rating is a hold, a "4-engine" rating is a buy and a "5-engine" rating is a strong buy.Last 12-Month Return (%): Stocks with a red number declined by that percentage over the last 12 months. Stocks with a black number increased by that percentage. Forecast 1-Year Return: Stocks with a red number are projected to decline by that percentage over the next 12 months. Stocks with a black number in the table are projected to move higher by that percentage over the next 12 months. Value Level: Price at which to enter a GTC limit order to buy on weakness. The letters mean; W-weekly, M-monthly, Q-quarterly, S-semiannual and A-annual. Pivot: A level between a value level and risky level that should be a magnet during the time frame noted. Risky Level: Price at which to enter a GTC limit order to sell on strength. Dow stocks reporting quarterly results after the close on Wednesday: American Express (AXP) ($76.94) set its multi-year high at $78.61 on June 10 then held its 50-day SMA at $71.91 on June 24. My quarterly value level is $68.16 with a monthly pivot at $76.35 and semiannual risky level at $78.27. IBM (IBM) ($192.80) recently faced a Wall Street downgrade and the stock fell to $188.41 into June 28. Following this price weakness the stock was upgraded to buy from hold by www.ValuEngine.com. My annual value level is $171.70 with a weekly pivot at $197.12 and monthly risky level at $203.60. (INTC) ($23.99) traded as low as $22.64 on July 10 following a Wall Street downgrade. While this occurred the stock was upgraded to buy from hold by ValuEngine. My monthly value level is $22.95 with a weekly pivot at $24.01 and quarterly risky level at $25.38.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV