PLEASANTON, Calif., July 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:HAWK), a majority-owned subsidiary of Safeway Inc. (NYSE:SWY), will announce its second quarter 2013 earnings results on Thursday, July 18, 2013. A press release will be sent out at approximately 6:00 a.m. PDT, 9:00 a.m. EDT.
The Company will also provide additional details on second quarter results on a conference call scheduled for Thursday, July 18, 2013 at 7:00 a.m. PDT, 10:00 a.m. EDT. Joining the call will be Blackhawk's CEO, William Tauscher; President, Talbott Roche; and Chief Financial Officer, Jerry Ulrich. Participants may listen to a real time audio webcast of the call by visiting the Company's investor relations website located at http://ir.blackhawknetwork.com . Following the call, an archived webcast will be available on the Company's investor relations website, or the replay can be accessed by dialing (888) 286-8010 and entering the participant passcode 40144609. The replay will be available until Thursday, July 25, 2013.
Blackhawk is a leading prepaid payment network utilizing proprietary technology to offer a broad range of gift cards, other prepaid products and payment services in the United States and 18 other countries.
CONTACT: Investors: Patrick Cronin 925-226-9973 firstname.lastname@example.org Media: Teri Llach 925-738-7290 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV