IPG Photonics Corporation (IPGP) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, IPG Photonics Corporation fell $1.72 (-2.9%) to $58.28 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 904,950 shares of IPG Photonics Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 523,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $57.87-$60.76 after having opened the day at $60.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.00. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: SemiLEDs (LEDS), down 15.8%, TranSwitch Corporation (TXCC), down 8.0%, Meade Instruments Corporation (MEAD), down 6.3% and Neonode (NEON), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full IPG Photonics Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about IPGP
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV