Tiffany (TIF) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Tiffany rose $1.19 (1.6%) to $77.09 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,129,406 shares of Tiffany exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,178,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $76.58-$77.31 after having opened the day at $76.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.90. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Birks & Mayors (BMJ), up 10.4%, TravelCenters of America (TA), up 6.3%, Hollywood Media Corporation (HOLL), up 3.6% and Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation (BGFV), up 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tiffany Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about TIF
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV