Equity Residential (EQR): Today's Featured Real Estate Winner
Equity Residential (EQR) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.1%. By the end of trading, Equity Residential rose $1.17 (2.0%) to $59.08 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,927,317 shares of Equity Residential exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,416,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $58.46-$59.28 after having opened the day at $58.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.91. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Altis Resident (RESI), up 18.3%, American Capital Agency (AGNC), up 9.2%, Wheeler Real Estate Investment (WHLR), up 8.2% and Stratus Properties (STRS), up 8.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Equity Residential Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV