Time Warner Cable (TWC) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.8%. By the end of trading, Time Warner Cable rose $1.51 (1.3%) to $115.36 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,446,738 shares of Time Warner Cable exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,689,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $114.22-$116.95 after having opened the day at $115.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $113.85. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Digital Domain Media Group (DDMG), up 46.7%, Digital Domain Media Group (DDMGQ), up 46.7%, Envoy Capital Group (ECGI), up 8.4% and YOU On Demand Holdings (YOD), up 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Time Warner Cable Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about TWC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV