Starbucks Corporation (SBUX) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Starbucks Corporation rose $1.24 (1.8%) to $69.34 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,163,190 shares of Starbucks Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,406,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $68.35-$69.52 after having opened the day at $68.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.10. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Chanticleer Holdings (HOTR), up 9.1%, Chuy's Holdings (CHUY), up 4.8%, Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL), up 4.7% and Kona Grill (KONA), up 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Starbucks Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about SBUX
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV