Eaton Corporation (ETN) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.7%. By the end of trading, Eaton Corporation rose $0.82 (1.2%) to $68.21 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,204,082 shares of Eaton Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,385,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $67.83-$68.63 after having opened the day at $68.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.39. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: China BAK Battery (CBAK), up 21.5%, NF Energy Saving (NFEC), up 16.5%, Beazer Homes USA (BZH), up 9.3% and DR Horton (DHI), up 9.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Eaton Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ETN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV