Campbell Soup (CPB) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Campbell Soup rose $1.18 (2.6%) to $46.39 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,052,600 shares of Campbell Soup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,661,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $45.75-$46.49 after having opened the day at $45.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.21. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Leading Brands (LBIX), up 30.4%, Craft Brew Alliance (BREW), up 6.6%, Industrias Bachoco S.A.B. de C.V (IBA), up 6.4% and Cosan (CZZ), up 5.8%.
- You can view the full Campbell Soup Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CPB
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV