ABB Ltd. (ABB): Today's Featured Electronics Winner
ABB (ABB) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, ABB rose $0.65 (3.0%) to $22.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,921,104 shares of ABB exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,962,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $22.19-$22.57 after having opened the day at $22.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.84. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: SatCon Technology Corporation (SATC), up 16.7%, Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), up 11.8%, Affymetrix (AFFX), up 10.2% and Amtech Systems (ASYS), up 9.2%.
- You can view the full ABB Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV