Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB): Today's Featured Consumer Goods Winner
Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Kimberly-Clark Corporation rose $1.06 (1.1%) to $99.65 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,697,788 shares of Kimberly-Clark Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,597,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $98.92-$99.85 after having opened the day at $99.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $98.59. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Leading Brands (LBIX), up 30.4%, Exceed Company (EDS), up 9.1%, Joe's Jeans (JOEZ), up 6.6% and Craft Brew Alliance (BREW), up 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Kimberly-Clark Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV