Sony Corporation (SNE): Today's Featured Consumer Durables Winner
Sony Corporation (SNE) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Sony Corporation rose $0.43 (2.0%) to $22.20 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,603,154 shares of Sony Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,989,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $22.05-$22.25 after having opened the day at $22.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.77. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Furniture Brands International (FBN), up 5.9%, Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS), up 5.2%, Global-Tech Advanced Innovations (GAI), up 4.1% and Select Comfort Corporation (SCSS), up 3.4%.
- You can view the full Sony Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV