Sap AG (SAP): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Winner
Sap (SAP) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Sap rose $2.79 (3.9%) to $74.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,148,451 shares of Sap exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,490,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $73.36-$74.67 after having opened the day at $73.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.77. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Wave Systems Corporation (WAVX), up 35.1%, IntraLinks Holdings (IL), up 12.8%, VMware (VMW), up 6.2% and Edgewater Technology (EDGW), up 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sap Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV