General Dynamics (GD): Today's Featured Aerospace/Defense Winner
General Dynamics (GD) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, General Dynamics rose $1.85 (2.3%) to $82.45 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,763,992 shares of General Dynamics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,023,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $81.22-$82.72 after having opened the day at $81.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.60. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: CAE (CAE), up 4.6%, Air Industries Group (AIRI), up 3.2%, AAR (AIR), up 3.1% and Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII), up 2.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full General Dynamics Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV